Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good Democrats. Do you feel let down if Hillary endorse Obama ?

I don't care what anyone tell me. I will NEVER vote for B Obama HusseinGood Democrats. Do you feel let down if Hillary endorse Obama ?
Well, I'm not a democrat, but I sure agree with you...I, too, will never vote for oh bummer.





It is really heartening to see so many Democrats putting the the welfare of our country before party politics.Good Democrats. Do you feel let down if Hillary endorse Obama ?
so why wont u vote for him? because of his name? because of his race?





hillary and obama pretty much have the same views and differ from mccain greatly....





if you vote for a candidate for the issues then supporting hillary and then not supporting obama would be idiotic





they are both against the war in iraq and want to withdraw


mccain wants to stay for a LONG time





they both are against off shore drilling


mccain wants to





they both want to repeal the bush tax cuts that help the very wealthy while keeping the tax cuts for middle-class and lower-class citizen


mccain wants to continue the bush tax cuts





if you vote for mccain you vote for at least 4 more years of a bush administration





i liked mccain in 2000 when he wasnt afraid to stand up to the conservative right from off shore drilling, immigration to tax cuts


now he has become one of them... .....';maverick no more';






Hasn't she already done so by agreeing to campaign for him, in my estimation, that is an endorsement! I don't think she is doing it with all of her heart, I sure couldn't do it! I'm not going to vote for him either, I will vote for McCain instead, although I'm not much happier with him than with Obama!
Im glad your not voting for Obama. He doesnt need your vote. He will get enough anyway.
Fcuk you
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment