Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone been contacted by a company called Ashton Drilling looking for ';investors'; in some oil drilling?

My parents who have just retired are getting daily phone calls from a man at Ashton Drilling looking for investors in an oil field drilling project. They are touting a 60% return on investment and have my dad all gung ho about this but I am smelling a rat. I will do all I can to stop them from wasting away what little retirement they have into this. I just need proof that this is a scam. Has anyone received calls from this company?Has anyone been contacted by a company called Ashton Drilling looking for ';investors'; in some oil drilling?
There are so many better ways to raise capital. This is a scam!





Companies do NOT cold call for raising capitals. Do not buy into this or they will regret it!





No one pays 60% return. If they did, don't you think they would go to real investors like millionaires?





I hope your folks come to their senses. This is 2009, not 1909.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment