Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking to emigrate to Australia, work in drilling oil, anyone know any websites, etc that could help?

I'm a Drilling Fluids Engineer, looking to emigrate to somewhere with friendlier people, taxes and weather. As far as I can make out Australia fits the bill. Having a little difficulty finding information about oil in Australia and who's hiring. Don't want to ask mates over here so that my company won't find out i'm looking to jump ship. Thanks.Looking to emigrate to Australia, work in drilling oil, anyone know any websites, etc that could help?
I m a fresh electronics n telecommunication graduate from India. I hav been hunting for jobs in oil n gas domain for few months. As what i hav found, there many jobs located in australia. register urself in expatengineer.net. u can give it a try. all the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment